- Eyes, The Scary Horror Game Adventure, is the game provided by Fearless Games Purecka & Pabis sp. j., located in Poland, Rzeszów, ul. Przemysłowa 11.
- Various data can be passed to our partners via their SDKs which we implement and use. We do not store nor process any personal data ourselves apart from passing it to our partners. Our partners provide several services for our game - mainly personalized ads and marketing, analytics of various aspects of game usage and performance and some additional game services (leaderboards, achievements, in-app purchases).
We pass the data to the following partners:
- Appodeal (350 Alabama St #10, San Francisco, CA 94110, USA) and its partners (various ad providers) - device, app, ad and user data related to serving and analyzing personalized advertisement, including:
- Device data: Such as Screen size, IP address, Location (Latitude & Longitude), Battery Charge Level, Time zone, etc
- App data: Such as Bundle ID, store URL, session length, session ID
- Ad data: Impression Count per session, Click count, Finish count, total impression count
AppLovin Corporation and its partners (various ad providers) - device, app, ad and user data related to serving and analyzing personalized advertisement, including:
- Device make, model and operating system
- Device properties related to screen size and orientation, audio volume, battery and memory usage
- Operating system
- Name and properties of mobile application through which a consumer interacts with the Services
- Country, time zone and locale settings (country and preferred language)
- Network connection type and speed
- IP Address
- Internet browser user-agent used to access the Services
- Identifier for advertisers (IDFA)
Unity and its partners - to provide optimized game experience and for analytical and statistical reasons - device, app and user data, including:
- IDFV for iOS devices and Android ID for Android devices
- IP Address
- Device manufacturer, model platform type (iOS, Android, Mac, Windows, etc.)
- Operating system, its version and language
- Various device information (CPU information such as model, the number of CPUs present, frequency, and instruction set support flags; the graphics card type and vendor name; graphics card driver name and version (e.g., “nv4disp.dll 188.8.131.52”); which graphics API is in use (e.g., “OpenGL 2.1” or “Direct3D 9.0c”); amount of system and video RAM present; current screen resolution; sensor flags (e.g., device support for gyroscope, touch pressure or accelerometer))
- Various game build information (version of the Unity Editor used to create the game;application or bundle identification (“app ID”) of the game installed)
- unique advertising identifiers provided for iOS and Android devices (e.g., IDFA or Android Ad ID); and a checksum of all the data that gets sent to verify that it transmitted correctly.
- events completed or actions taken within the game, including level, number of credits, time it took you to earn them, metadata about in-game communications and the value and details of purchases
Google LLC (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA) - to provide various game-related services like achievement and leaderboard tracking, processing of in-app purchases, analytics of game/player activity and game performance, including:
- Unique identifier tied to the application/game and/or user device
- Personal information related to sign up/sign in process Google Account (upon signing in - optional)
Not granting the consent will result in limiting/preventing the data to be processed (especially personal data). Even then, some non-personal data will be gathered and processed (refer to the privacy policies of our partners in section 2). Opting out will not prevent ads from appearing, but they might be less relevant to the user interests.
User has the right to opt-out of certain uses and disclosures of personal data (for opt-out instructions refer to the privacy policies of our partners in section 2). User has the right to access, rectification, erasure and restriction related to his/her personal data (refer to the privacy policies of our partners in section 2).
For information regarding personal data retention period please refer to the privacy policies of our partners in section 2.